English is a complex language full of slangs, idioms, and strange word combinations that make understanding difficult for non-native speakers. Moreover, these terms and phrases evolve, transform and adapt from place to place and from year to year.
- When is a dog not a dog or a pig not a pig?
- What does it mean when someone says you’re “a nut”?
- Is “wicked” a good thing or a bad thing?
- What does it mean when people as you “What’s up?”
- When people tell you to “Go fly a kite!” do they really want you to fly a kite?
Want to learn English slang?
Make sure to follow our daily slang definitions and tips to improve your English skills and have fun!